Wednesday 16 January 2008

Wilkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome! To Projector Fest, Projector Fest, Projectorfeeessst!



http://www.projectorfest.com/

DCA (Dundee Contemporary Arts centre), Dundee, Wed 30 Jan - Sat 2 Feb 2008.

- for details on workshops, masterclasses, screenings and all the other exciting things going on during this 4 day event only - get your tickets now!

'Projector' - Scotland's animation festival - it's going to be good people, some great ol' workshops, animations, animatorey type people there - if you want to do ANYTHING to do with animation/story boarding/drawing/the moving image/etc/etc you must be there. It will provide, quite possibly, a life-altering experience for you.

There will slso be an exhibition in the DCA showcasing specially selected artwork, designs and puppets by the innovative Cannon Hill Puppet Theatre. In the same room you will also have the chance to see the Top 5 sketches of the day drawn by yours truly.

I'm going to be the sneaky old eye on the whole affair, so if you want a peak at what's goin' doon in Dundee Toon - especially in terms of annie-may-shun dahling! - then avert your eyes to anything outside of this fabulous festival and keep them peeled to this blog. I'll be slamming up my little drawings of the day's events which will illustrate in a mighty sketchy style a good idea of what you're missing!

Toon out.

(P.S. Incase you're all wondering who I am, I would be Jenny Soep - resident 'festival artist' for 2008 and blog hijacker. If you want a wee swatch at the type of drawings I'll be creating live during the events you can check out my own blog at http://www.jennysoep.blogspot.com/

PPS - If you find me busy sketching in a little corner during the events, don't even think about coming up and pestering me as I might just stab you with my 2B. However if I've finished my 'documenting' you're very welcome to come buy me a drink:)

No comments: